What a final week we had! From Beach Day and Field Day to Civilization Olympics, STEM investigations, and a hike on the GHCDS trail! It was a really fun way to end a busy year of growing together.
I am grateful for this year with your children and proud of all they accomplished. I can't wait to hear how their first weeks of middle school are! Until then, I hope you all have a fun, safe summer :)
Summer Slide Tips: Please make sure your child completes the Summer Reading (list was sent out by Mrs. Jaffurs and will be listed on the GHCDS website under middle school academics). There is usually a symposium about the main reading book so they should be prepared for discussion. Taking good notes while reading will really help. The following link is for IXL math. There are so many fun links they can click on and investigate the specific skills.
Have a safe and memory-filled summer!
- Laurie

































No comments:
Post a Comment